Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst
"Oh boy this game is fun! I played the first 2 MCF games and they just get better!" by Kieran
Hints and Tips:
- If you are having trouble finding an object, try searching another scene and coming back to
the item that was giving you trouble.
- Remember that you have five hints per level. These can come in handy in some locations, but be sure to use them up before you use the "telephone" to help you with the locked door puzzles.
- Some evidence is well hidden! Sometimes clues can be found inside other objects or even in the background wallpaper!
- Be sure to hurry, you have a limited amount of time to finish each level! Choose to play in Relaxed mode for extra time.
- Click Menu/Pause if you need to pause your game.
- To unlock the first locked "Parlor Door" follow the below hints (don't continue reading if you don't want to know the answer): To unlock this door, the wooden tokens must be moved into the appropriate slots. The slots are divided into two halves, the left being light and the right being dark. You must fit the tokens that have sun/light themes into the left side, and darkness themes in the right. When completed flick the light switches and unlock the door.
You be the Detective!
Rumors surrounding the history of Ravenhearst Manor have circulated for generations. The diary of Emma Ravenhearst has turned up and holds the key to unraveling the tale behind this abandoned home, yet the pages are missing.
Unlock secrets held within Ravenhearst by scouring 32 rooms for cleverly hidden clues. Locating and assembling diary pages helps tell the story of the house and, ultimately, unlock the mystery.
How to Play:
- The Diary of Emma Ravenhearst has been discovered and holds the key to the mystery. You must piece together the missing pages by finding hidden objects. Recover the pages to find the secrets of the manor!
- Search Over 30 Rooms for the well hidden objects. When you spot an object, click on it with your mouse pointer to add it to your satchel. Look closely at each location! Some clues are VERY hard to find or are hidden in other objects or in backgrounds!
- The Crime Computer remote is a panel on the right side of your screen which displays the objects you need to find in each location. This device also lists the number of clues needed to piece together the diary page. Note: you don't need to find all objects to continue so if you are stuck move on to a different room and come back if you need to.
- When you have gathered enough clues you can piece the jigsaw puzzle together. You must piece together the pages of the diary before the time runs out to continue onto the next page!
- Be Careful you have a limited amount of time to complete each entry. Click "Hint" if you need help but use it sparingly as you only get five hints per level!
- You can click on the "Telephone" to ask for help and automatically solve a locked door puzzle, but you will forfeit all remaining hints, so be sure to use up your hints before you do this.
- Playing in Relaxed mode will give you extra time to solve the unique puzzles you will encounter along the way.
Good Luck, Agent!
Also be sure to play: Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects