Mystery P.I.™ - The Lottery Ticket
"I've always been a huge private investigator buff. Ever since the days of Dick Tracy, I've been obsessed with them. I work in an electronics store, so I highly doubt I'll ever be one myself, but at least there are games like Mystery PI that give me that same cool feeling I get from watching the shows!" by Chase
"I used to think that games couldn't get any better than Mystery Case Files, but it turns out I was totally wrong! Mystery PI is now one of my favorite games and I play it every chance that I get!" by Alison
Hints and Tips:
- You get a nice little speed bonus if you find objects in quick succession. Here's a good rule of thumb: when you see an item, don't immediately click on it. Wait until you find a few more items and then click them all at once for some major points. Just be sure not to forget where they are!
- You don't have to find all the objects in every level to move on to the next. However, when you're given the option to beat the level, stay and find the rest of the objects. You'll get a special Perfect Investigation bonus for finding everything.
- Be patient and look thoroughly. Whatever you do, don't go crazy and just click everywhere. Clicking too much in the wrong spot will penalize you and you'll lose valuable points.
- Go for big points and find ALL 20 hidden key's to get the highest P.I. rank, Master P.I. (or MPI 15).
Find the Clues, Solve the Mystery!
Are you ready for your biggest adventure yet? Step into the shoes of Mystery P.I. and see what a day in the life of a private investigator is really like? Is it really as cool as in the movies? Why don't you play and find out?
Grandma Rose won the lottery and a $488 million jackpot! Unfortunately, she also lost her ticket! It's up to you to find that ticket before the lottery deadline. If You do, Grandma Rose has agreed to pay you $20 million!
Full Version Features:
- 60 minutes isn't nearly enough time to find the missing ticket! Once you buy this bad boy, you'll have all the time in the world to recover Grandma Rose's lottery ticket and unlock hidden secrets!
- Visit several beautiful locations around the city in your never-ending quest for clues!
- Fantastic graphics and eerie music help to perfectly set the mood for your adventure, so make sure you lock all the doors and turn the lights down low. It's time to get to work!
- When you're scouring each locale for hidden objects, don't forget to keep an eye out for the hidden key! Each level contains a key that will help you unlock a new game mode!
- Aren't you tired of paying your hard earned money for games that last you two hours? With over 2000 items to find, Mystery PI will keep you busy for a long, long time!
- Play fun matching games in-between levels that help keep the action from getting stale: 4 unique ways to play the make-a-match games!
We also recommend these fun games:
• Mystery Solitaire: Secret Island
• Big City Adventure: San Francisco
Famous Private Eyes: Remember Magnum P.I.? Tom Selleck played the Hawaii-based private investigator (who lived in a big mansion and drove a Ferrari) in the hit television show of the same name for eight years. The show ran on CBS from 1980 to 1988.