Mystery P.I. - The Vegas Heist
Search for clues to who stole four billion dollars from a Vegas casino.
"I grew up watching PIs on the big screen so I've had a preference for them. I thought the first Mystery PI was fantastic and I think that The Vegas Heist just blows it out of the water!" by Joel
"I really enjoy games where you yourself are the character. It really helps add to the whole escapism element when you get to decide what your character is like. Mystery PI does this well." by Dan
Hints and Tips:
- You're going to be doing a lot of clicking here and not every click can be a right one. However, be very cautious with your clicks because too many incorrect ones in a row and 7500 points will be deducted from your score.
- Wrongful clicking isn't the only thing that you have to worry about. Using hints will also take away 7500 points! You have unlimited hints, you just have to wait for the hint bar to fill back up after you use it.
PI Trivia: In the world of fiction, private investigation is not limited to the realm of humans. Sam & Max, freelance police, are a dog and a rabbit, respectively.
4 Billion Dollars Has Been Stolen!
Jump back into your private investigator shoes as you bring your crime solving abilities to Las Vegas. A newly-constructed casino has just been robbed of 4 billion dollars, the biggest the heist the city has ever seen!
What makes it even worse is that it happened a day before the casino's big grand opening! You have 16 hours to find the money. If you can return the cash in time, you'll net a cool 50 million bucks. You're Mystery PI, you're in Vegas, and the stakes are doubled!
Full Version Features:
- The coolest private investigator on the block is back for an all-new mystery! Fans of the first game will absolutely love this game set in the Entertainment Capitol of the World.
- Mystery P.I.™ offers some of the best hidden objects gameplay around. It's gorgeous, it's addictive, and it's challenging! What more could a hidden objects fan ask for?
- Explore beautiful sections of Las Vegas as you venture through the city!
- Find more than just the items on your list! There's a thumbprint, a key, and a poker chip in every level. If you find them all, you'll unlock various bonuses.
- As stated above, finding the key and poker chip in each level unlocks Unlimited Seek and Find mode, which lets you go back and find every item in each level, bringing massive amounts of replay value to an already addictive game.
- On top of everything else, play a fun mini-game after every few levels.
We also recommend these fun games:
• Mystery P.I.™ - The Lottery Ticket
• Amazing Adventures The Lost Tomb
PI Trivia: Edgar Allan Poe is credited as having created the first fictional detective with his character C. Auguste Dupin.