Mystery PI: The New York Fortune
Track down a New York Billionaire's will!
"I'm a huge private eye buff, so the Mystery P.I. games are a dream come true! And even since the first installment of the series, I've been waiting to make my way to New York City! Four stars!"by Oliver
"Coming from someone who plays every hidden objects game under the sun, Mystery PI: The New York heist is extremely well done in every aspect. I just love the setting and the story, and I've never gotten so much mileage from one game!"by Kevin
Hints and Tips:
- Hints take a whopping 7500 points from your score, so don't go crazy with them. It pays to exercise a little patience. Only use a hint when you're absolutely stuck. You'll know when the time is right.
- If you get stuck searching for an object, keep in mind that you can freely move about the various locations in the level. A change of scenery might prove helpful, as you can come back to your original locale with a fresh mind.
New York City Trivia
New York City was founded in 1624 by the Dutch, who named it New Amsterdam. It served as a commercial trading post.
MPI Takes on the Big Apple!
A New York City billionaire has passed away and left his entire fortune to his cat and dog - that is, unless Mystery P.I. can find his hidden will! If our hero can find the will the old man hid in New York City, the most populated city in the United States, then his fortune will go to his family and not his pets. Not to mention, our hero will get $25 million for his troubles. With billions at stake, it's time to scour the big apple for that lost document in this fantastic new hidden objects game starring everyone's favorite private eye.
Full Version Features:
- Mystery P.I. is back! The most entertaining and engaging hidden objects series returns with its most ambitious adventure yet. You thought that The Vegas Heist was huge, well now you're in The Capital of the World!
- Explore 25 stunningly recreated, real-life New York locations such as Central Park, the Brooklyn Bridge, and of course, Times Square as you search for over 2,100 different objects.
- You'll have plenty of mini-games to play to keep you from getting bored of searching. After each stage, you'll complete a unique puzzle, whether it be match-3, tile swapping, or just an old-fashioned jigsaw puzzle.
- Aside from the items on your list, each location has bonus objects to search for as well. Find the key and the apple in each stage to unlock extra modes.
- With various modes Seek & Find, Spot the Differences, Unlimited, and the original story mode, you'll be playing Mystery PI: The New York Fortune for a long time to come. Talk about bang for your buck!
We also recommend these fun games:
New York City Trivia
Aside from the nicknames mentioned here, NYC is also referred to as The City That Never Sleeps.