"As someone who is a big fan of all things magic, I found myself immediately entraced by Magic Academy. The levels were challenging, but not too challenging that I didn't enjoy them. And I loved all of the goofy looking characters!" by Jenny
"The story was a lot more interesting than the usual stuff you see in these games. I'd definitely recommend this game to someone looking for something new." by Daniel
Hints and Tips:
- Move your eyes slowly. If you're the type of person that glances around rapidly, you need to break the habit. Chances are you'll spot something you're looking for several times before you actually realize it. Be very attentive and scan slowly.
- Develop search patterns. Developing and sticking to certain patterns will help prevent from looking in one spot over and over while neglecting others. They will ultimately help you save precious time.
- Never assume you know what an item looks like! It's good to have an idea, but be prepared for something to look completely different than you imagine!
Eye-Spy With a Magical Twist!
Your sister has gone missing at Magic Academy and you'll have to use your wits, an arsenal of magic spells, and an extremely keen eye if you're ever going to find her!
Fans of wizards and sorcery will simple adore this little gem from the I Spy family. You'll have to search the magical university up and down and meet a crazy cast of characters while you do so!
Full Version Features:
- Take part in an intriguing storyline as a student who has come to Magic Academy to track done your missing sister. Has something sinister happen to her or is it simply teenage rebellion? You'll have to find out!
- Get Ready For Something New: We've all played these type of "searching" games, but believe me when I tell you that you haven't played one quite like this!
- Think you're good? Think again! Prepare yourself for one of the most challenging games you'll play!
- Play a bonus puzzle in-between each level.
- Let's Shake Things Up a Bit: Not every level is your standard "find the objects on this list" type of level. Some will have you finding several mice, keys, or even beakers as you clean up after sloppy professors or irresponsible teachers.
- Wonderful score really sets the mood.
- Side-splitting Visuals: Some of the characters you'll just have to see to believe!
- For a sensible price you can own the game time-limit free!
We also recommend:
• Big City Adventure: San Francisco
• Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects
The addition of the bonus levels in-between the normal levels does wonders for keeping the action fresh and exciting and really sets this game above the rest. It also helps stimulate the brains in ways that you couldn't imagine! Just when you're getting into the "groove" of hunting for items, they throw a screwball your way!