How To Play:
- The primary game play is 'eye-spy' or 'seek and find'. You must complete dives of different area's of the Titanic before your oxygen runs out. Incorrectly clicking on the screen results in a loosing 10 seconds of air.
- Be sure to find the hidden "oxygen tanks" to increase your dive time.
- While you are searching for the items, look for "Gems" which are hidden throughout the ship. You get to keep the gems, but the artifacts you recover belong to the museum!
- To finish each dive you must play bonus games which must be completed within the dive time limit. The first is Shape Matching where you find shapes of images in the scene. The second is like a Jigsaw Puzzle game where you restore old pictures by placing the pieces in the correct area of the old photograph.
- And finally to win the game and collect the Queen's Crown you must Crack Open The Safe.
"I CAN'T STOP FINDING THE ITEMS! This game has addictive powers. Cracking open the safe to get the jewel at the end was wicked too." by Andre
"Exploring the underwater wreckage of this famous ship was a blast! Cool scenes, very nice game all around." by Susan